Personal Injury

– Personal Injury

Injured? Find out if you have a case, for Free!

Don’t settle an insurance claim without an attorney advocating for you. Insurance companies give offers to claims that are in the insurance company’s best interest.

If you have been injured, then you may be entitled to compensation. An experienced attorney that specializes in the area of law related to your claim will help increase your chances of obtaining the best possible outcome for your claim.

Frank works with top rated law firms that have received multi-million-dollar settlements and jury verdicts for clients in Personal Injury cases related to:

Auto Accidents

Motorcycle Accidents

Slip, Trip & Fall Liability

Premises Liability

Medical Malpractice

Wrongful Death

Animal Attacks

Products Liability


Even if you are partially at fault, you may be entitled to compensation.

Q: If I believe that I was partially at fault for my injuries, am I barred from recovering for damages?

A: No. Pennsylvania follows the 51% modified comparative negligence rule. This means that when both parties share some degree of fault, a plaintiff may still recover but, only if the degree of fault attributed to the plaintiff is less than 51%. However, the plaintiff’s recovery will be reduced by the same percentage as the percentage of fault attributed to the plaintiff.


Q: What are Special Damages and what are General Damages?

A: The short answer is that Special Damages are for economic losses that are specific to the case and have a dollar amount attached to them. Special damages include but are not limited to property damage, lost wages and earnings, and medical bills.

On the other hand, General Damages are awarded as compensation for non-economic damages including but not limited to pain and suffering, mental distress, and inability to perform certain functions.


Q: How long do I have to file a claim?
A: In Pennsylvania, there is a two (2) year statute of limitations in most Personal injury cases. Thus, if you have been injured you should speak with an attorney as soon as possible to discuss your case before you lose certain rights.


Contact us about your case for a free and confidential consultation.